Sometimes the pump can't seem to prime itself during the rinse and ends up in a fail state. To solve this issue the pump needs to be primed/filled with water and have the air removed.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Mount the keg on the base station.
2. Fill the keg with 2,5-3L of water.
3. Attach the rinse connector part to the base station.
4. Suck on the left side of the rinse connector, until you see some water coming up inside the tube.
See the picture below.
5. The pump should now have been successfully primed.
6. Restart the rinse process and follow the steps given by the app/portal.
7. The issue should now have been resolved.