In this article we will show you how you can (dis)assemble the tap.
- Remove the Ball Lock Connector
- Unscrew the central ring that joins the tap to the screw connection
- Optional: unscrew the tap handle
- All parts can be soaked and rinsed or placed in a dishwasher
- Tap Handle
- Central ring and screw connection
- Tap: open the tap to allow water to flow through
- Ball Lock Connector
When you have disassembled the tap correctly, you will have the following parts:
1 - Ball Lock Connector
2 - Screw connection
3 - Central ring
4 - Tap
5 - Tap Handle
To assemble the tap, please follow the next instructions. You can view the image to see if the tap is aligned properly.
- Screw the screw connection on the Ball Lock Connector
- If you unscrewed the Tap Handle, screw the Tap Handle onto the Tap
- Place align the Ball Lock Connector + screw connection correctly with the tap, with the central ring in between.
- Screw the central ring, in such a way the tap stays aligned properly (see image below).
- Screw the ring tight enough, so that the Ball Lock Connector + screw connection and tap are tightly attached.
This is how the end result should be: